1. Prepare, present, and sell communication strategy, digital marketing plan, creative concept, and execution plan to clients.
2. Negotiate contracts and close agreements. Ensure to deliver the solutions beyond customer expectations.
3. Forecast and monitor problems that may arise during project execution, looking for the best solution for the company and customer.
4. Manage the workload within the Account Executive team if arranged.
5. Manage customers to process negotiated tasks. Be responsible for the company’s quarter/annual KPIs.
6. Ensure company revenue, profit. Prepare weekly project reports to the direct manager.
7. Build & develop relationships with suppliers and other valuable resources. Have the ability to negotiate and ensure the company’s profits.
8. Have self-understanding and a growth mindset. Continuously upgrade your skills and abilities.
9. Collaborate with other departments to prepare sales strategy and business plan to develop a successful organization.
1. Working in a friendly and positive agency workplace.
2. Being provided detailed guidance and regular training to get the necessary skills.
3. Base salary and bonus according to KPIs.
13th-month salary, holiday/Tet bonuses, employee insurance.
4. Company Trip
1. Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Marketing, Communication, and Advertising).
2. At least one year of experience in the same position. Knowledge of digital marketing including advertising channels, metrics.
3. Monitor projects to suggest actions that improve team performance and optimize costs.
4. Excellent communication and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders. Maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
5. Excellent listening, negotiation skills even under pressure.
6. A result-oriented, an eye for details, and a good observant.
7. Have advanced knowledge of branding and marketing trends.
8. Proven work experience in digital campaign management will be an advantage.
9. Strong communication skills and presentation abilities.
10. English fluency (speaking, listening, reading, writing).
11. Good at Excel/Word /PowerPoint.